Listen Here >
"Mary Apple, CEO of Pretty Pushers, a company based in New York which manufactures and sells Labor Gowns for women during birth joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mary Apple discuss the following:
- What exactly is a Labor Gown?
- What do the doctors and nurses say when women opt out of the hospital gown for one of those?
- What has been the hardest thing about Manufacturing in the USA?
- Did you have to raise capital to get this started and how did you do it?
- When hiring, do you find the person for the position, or the position for the person?
- What parting advice do you have for the entrepreneurs listening?
Leave a comment